Friday 4 March 2011

Best of February

February was a good month for photography so my list of favourite landscapes from Feb 2011 runs to a round dozen.

All of these are taken from my other blog northumberland360.com

It shows that February was sometimes calm, sometimes windy, sometimes sunny, sometimes dull, there were warm days, frosty days and one snow shower. That sums up a month in Northumberland...no two days alike.
















Northumberland Photo Training - Teaching the Art of Natural Photography
andy craig photography - Family Portraits and Wedding Photography
one-eyed-hound.com - Dog Photography ...it's a dog's life

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Wow - your photography is amazing! Really beautiful! Do you shoot digital, film or both? Your black and white is really really nice! love it

Andy Craig Photography said...

Thanks for your lovely comment. All these shots are either on a compact digital camera (Canon G9) or iPhone (1st one with the tree).

Hope you drop by again soon...

Deborah said...

ok, seriously, this makes me feel better - I get some really nice photos with iphone. I always felt a little like I was skirting my responsibilities somehow, not using my big SLR and being so lazy about film, but iphones really do capture some good shots. I do love your photography! Do you ever shoot film?