Wednesday 25 August 2010

Nicola & Tom, Bamburgh 21st August 2010

A beautiful day for Nicola & Tom. St Aidan's Church in Bamburgh is like a small cathedral and was a great location for the wedding ceremony.





Nicola was well ahead of schedule over the road in the hotel.



While Tom and his Best Man Lawrie got themselves in position at the church



Now in the dresses the girls were at the final adjustments stage.



I took photographs from the back of the church on this occasion. I was able to take a few long lens shots at appropriate moments.



A well organised confetti throwing session greeted our new couple outside.





Nicola's friend came through with her classic Mercedes convertible to take Nicola & Tom up to the marquee at the Golf Club



We had time for a few 'formal' photos on the coast on a fantastic evening.







Lawrie's Best Man speech was one of the best I've ever heard. Very well delivered, dry, funny and painful for the Groom!





As the sun set I made my way home after a really enjoyable day.



Congratulations Nicola & Tom - enjoy your visit to the West Coast of Scotland and I'll talk to you when you're back.

Andy

No comments: