Thursday 11 September 2008

Alison & Tom

Alison & Tom were married at Melville Castle which is one of the most spectactular and well presented venues in Midlothian. Plenty of options for indoor photography but the weather stayed fair and we were able to venture out. Nonetheless, Alison found an excuse to try on her "wedding wellies"!

The small group of family and friends, were relaxed and enjoyed a well organised day. It's obvious to me when a couple have gone the extra mile and organised a very personal, special day - and this was a great example.

I really enjoyed this wedding and my sincere thanks go to Alison and Tom for having me there to share their day.

I hope your party goes well on Friday and I wish you both the very best for the future.

Andy

Please use the comments option to send a message to the bride and groom. More photos will appear soon on andycraigphotography.com












No comments: