Monday 14 January 2008

Favourites from 2007...

..by which I mean favourite photos and not favourite brides!!

Here's a dozen or so shots that I think sum up where I want to be with my wedding photography. I tend to judge this artistically and technically whereas my couples judge the photos by a different set of values altogether. Often it happens that my personal favourites don't make it into their albums - That's why it's great to have a blog where I can post the favourites anyway.


That said, these photos remind me of some great weddings in 2007. It's a really nice part of this job that I get to know my couples so well and then get to share in all the emotions; the smiles and the tears of their special day.

Thanks to all my Brides and Grooms from 2007 and I wish you all the best of luck for the future.

Andy








No comments: